Whenever there are opportunities to spend money – whether that’s on home bills, holiday and travel or general shopping – there are also quick and easy ways to cut that spending.
Shaving a little off your spending here and there can add up to making a significant financial saving overall. We’ve teamed up with The Money Advice Service to bring you suggestions for reducing your everyday spending.
- How to save money on your gas and electricity bills
Stop wasting your cash unnecessarily.
- How to save money on your home phone and broadband
Ways to get good deals and cut costs on your home phone and broadband.
- How to save money on your mobile phone
At the end of your contract, spend a few minutes seeing if you should stay or switch.
- How to save money on your water bill
Suggestions on how to reduce your spend.
- How to save money by shopping smartly
Ways to cut costs, from your weekly food shop to big electrical purchases.
- How to save money at the supermarket
Suggestions on how to reduce your shopping bill.
- How to save money at Christmas
Simple steps to a festive period without money worries.
- How to cut car and travel costs
There are many different ways to save money while getting around.
- How to reduce your train fares
Simple tricks to help cut the price of travelling by rail.
- How to cut the cost of your wedding
Ways to celebrate in style without breaking the bank.
- How to cut costs when you have a baby
Tips for saving money and spending wisely.
You may also be interested in…
- How to stick to a budget and save money
Simple steps to make budgeting easier.
- Cut-back calculator
Work out where you can make savings on the things you buy regularly.