10% off selected Advance fares on Virgin Trains’ West Coast Mainline
Virgin Trains fly to destinations up and down the country, and whether it’s strictly business or laid-back leisure we’ll get you where you want to be on time and in comfort. What’s more you’ll get 10% off. So, what’ll it be? Scotland? A city break? The Lake District? The choice is yours.
Please note, discounts are not available on Virgin Trains’ East Coast Mainline.
How do I get this offer?
Click on the link below and enter your destination, date and time. Select your ‘Virgin Money’ First or Standard tickets then collect at the station or print your own.Visit their site
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- Virgin Trains Advance fares are subject to availability and can be found on selected services.
- Fares only available on the Virgin Trains services from London Euston along the West Coast Mainline of the UK.
- Tickets are available for travel in First class and Standard class.
- The fares apply to online bookings made on www.virgintrains.co.uk/vmoney only booked up to 23:59 the day before travel. These tickets are Advance purchase only and cannot be bought at stations, on trains or at the call centre.
- The 10% discount doesn’t apply to child fares, but child fares are available at 50% of the full adult fare.
- No further discounts apply on top of Virgin Money discounts.
- Tickets are only available for the dates and trains on which you’ve booked.If you travel on different dates/trains you’ll have to pay the full walk-up fare.
- Seat reservations are compulsory on both the outward and return journeys. Break of journey is not permitted.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Some weekend and occasional weekday services may be affected by engineering works, so please check when booking and also the day before you travel.
- Changes to travel plans will incur the following charges (not available when e-ticket selected): Until departure £10.00 (admin fee) per ticket plus any difference in cost between the ticket held and the new ticket bought – as an advance purchase product, availability at the same price cannot be guaranteed. It is not possible to change any Advance ticket after the booked departure time or, at any stage, to amend the initial journey origin or destination.
- Tickets can be collected at Fast Ticket machines. Customers can also choose to fulfil their tickets with e-ticket. Please note, when travelling, the customers MUST be in possession of their printed e-ticket AND the payment card with which they booked their(s) ticket(s). For identification purposes the customer’s surname and the last four digits of the payment card with which they booked their ticket(s) will be displayed on the e-ticket. Tickets will then be non-exchangeable.
- The offer is available for up to 4 customers travelling together, making single or return journeys. This offer only applies to Virgin Money customers and intermediaries.
- Full Advance ticket terms and conditions are available at www.virgintrains.co.uk or by calling 08719 774 222. We will monitor or record some calls. Calls to this number will cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other operators may vary.
- This offer is subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Offers are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please check the terms and conditions carefully.