Now in its 27th year, National Pet Month offers the nation a chance to celebrate the wonderful impact pets have on our lives and this year will focus on the Top 10 Tips for Responsible Pet Ownership, reminding us of how important it is for us to provide the very best levels of care for our pets.
From 1 April – 2 May 2016, thousands of people up and down the UK will be celebrating life with their pets, spreading the word on responsible pet ownership or raising money for their favourite charity in fun-filled events. Find out more.
At Virgin Money Pet Insurance, we’re celebrating National Pet Month by inviting people to upload photos of their dog or cat in their best outfit! Virgin Money Pet insurance will choose the best photos and three lucky winners will each received £50 worth of Pets at Home vouchers, to help keep their pet in tip top shape.
So if you’ve got a cat or a dog that you love to dress up, why not enter them for your chance to win one of three Pets at Home vouchers! Bound over to our Facebook or Twitter pages and share your best snaps.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Who can enter?
- All UK residents.
- Employees of Virgin Money or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition can not enter.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 9am on 1st April 2016 and will close at 5pm on 15th April 2016.
3. How do you enter?
- Attach your photo to the comments section of Virgin Money’s Facebook competition post and like the original post; or
- Tweet your photo on Twitter using the hashtag #PetsInDress
- You can only enter once.
- You can not enter on behalf of anyone else.
- Only photos of cats and dogs will be considered.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition and three winners will be chosen at our discretion from all qualifying entrants.
5. What is the prize?
- Each winner will receive £50 of Pets at Home vouchers.
- The prize is subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify each winner by direct message on Facebook or Twitter. The winner will be required to provide their contact details by return within 5 working days.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook and Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: National Pet Month Competition, Virgin Money plc, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Neither Facebook nor Twitter are the promoter of this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook or Twitter.