It’s back, here’s one of your first chances to win a guaranteed 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon place from Virgin Money Giving and all you need to enter is your face, your feet and your smart phone.
In a short film from Virgin Money Giving they tell you that no matter what your #runface looks like, your fundraising will look excellent with Virgin Money Giving, because they’re 100% not-for-profit.
They showed you their run faces, now we want to see yours!
Take a picture of your #runface and share it with us on twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #runface and next year, you could find yourself at the Green Start line of the Virgin Money London Marathon. There you’ll take your marks, get set and then run the iconic 26.2 miles to the Mall, following in the footsteps of Paula Radcliffe, Mo Farrah, Jenson Button and by then what will be over a million other people who have undertaken the course.
So whether you have a glam face, a sweaty face, a run-in-the-snow face or a sick-of-the-gym face – it could win you this fantastic prize.
We’ll also be sharing our favourites on Social Media so get creative and get sharing. And for some #runface inspiration, check out our video or see below for the entries we collect.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- Entry to the #runface (“Competition”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Employees of Virgin Money, their immediate family or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition are not eligible. Entrants are not required to obtain a product from the Promoter.
- The Competition #runface opens at 12:30pm on 20/04/16 and will close at 23:59pm on 31/05/16. Winner will be contacted by 10/06/16.
- A valid entry is a photograph of the entrant’s face, with the hashtag #runface, shared publicly on Twitter or Instagram.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition.
- The winner will be chosen at the Promoter’s discretion from all qualifying entrants.
- The prize is a place at the 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon.
- The winner will be contacted via the social media channel they submitted their entry through (Twitter or Instagram).
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and country of residence to other entrants. The winners must be registered with the Virgin Money London Marathon, by 20 January 2017.
- The winners must create a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the official Virgin Money London Marathon 2017 event and commit to a minimum fundraising target of £250.
- The winner’s name and country of residence will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Run Face Competition, Sponsorship Marketing, Virgin Money plc, Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL. Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Competition.
- The entrant agrees to be featured on Virgin Money Giving’s blog and social media channels.
- All Twitter and Instagram posts entered into the competition may be used by Virgin Money for non-paid publicity.
- Virgin Money plc registered in England and Wales (company number 06952311) (“the Promoter”). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.