We believe that banking shouldn’t just be grey and boring. Which is why we have brought some of our animals to life in our new colouring book.
At Virgin Money we want everyone to be better off, and what better way to unwind after a long day than getting those pencils out and bringing a bit of colour to banking.
To celebrate the release of the book, we’ve got the competition for all colouring book lovers! Just submit your best coloured in piece from the book, which you can download here, using the hashtag #BrighterBanking and you could win a selection of colouring books! We don’t mind how you colour, in or out of the lines, true to life or a rainbow dream; it’s whatever makes you happy that makes us happy.
Your #BrighterBanking posts[juicer name=’brighterbanking’]
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of Virgin Money or anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition can not enter.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 12:00 on 20th June 2016 and will close at 12:00 on 19th August 2016.
3. How do you enter?
- Attach a photo of your colouring page to the comments section of Virgin Money’s Facebook competition post and like the original post; or
- Post a photo of your colouring page on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #BrighterBanking
- You can only enter once.
- You can not enter on behalf of anyone else.
- Only photos of coloured pages from the official Virgin Money colouring book will be considered. This includes print outs of the pages.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition and three winners will be chosen at our discretion from all qualifying entrants.
5. What is the prize?
- Each winner will receive 3 x large colouring books, 3 x small colouring books and 2 x postcard colouring books.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify each winner directly through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, within 10 working days of the closing date. The winner will be required to provide their contact details by return within 5 working days of being notified they have won the prize.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Colouring Book Competition, Virgin Money plc, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Winners will be asked to provide their UK postal address via email.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Neither Facebook, Twitter nor Instagram are the promoter of this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.