Virgin Money Giving, the 100% not-for-profit fundraising website, and the Women’s Sports Trust are joining forces to tell the greatest stories of women’s sport in a new series of short films entitled: Giving 100%.
The monthly series features two superstars from the world of women’s sport who have this unique and intriguing opportunity to meet – in many cases for the first time – and interview each other.
The third film in the series launches on 24 October and we would like to hear your guesses of who the stars of the film are, with the lucky winner scooping up a fitbit charge 2.
Head over to Twitter, give us a follow and reply to the below tweet with your answer to be in with a chance.
— Virgin Money Giving (@VMGiving) October 20, 2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- Who is eligible?
– All UK residents.
– Anyone directly connected to the prize draw or operation of the prize draw cannot enter.
- What are the key dates?
– The prize draw will open on 20th October and close at 10.00pm Saturday 22nd October 2016 (“the entry period”).
- What will happen?
– Entry is by replying to the competition tweet with the names of the two athletes featured in the film
– Entrants must be a follower of Virgin Money Giving’s twitter account (@VMGiving)
- How will the winner be selected?
– A winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
- What is the Prize?
– 1 Fitbit Charge 2 in black, size Large
- How do you know if you have won?
– We will contact you to tell you that you have won via Twitter.
- What else do you need to know?
– Your personal information will be used to administer the prize draw.
– You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
– The prize draw is subject to English law.
– Events may occur which render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- Who is the promoter?
– We are Virgin Money plc.
– Our company number is 06952311.
– Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.