Man Utd mascot Fred the Red is touring our Stores and Lounges this half term – and even better, he’s bringing the FA Cup with him. These events are open to everyone, so there’s no need to be a Virgin Money customer. Why not pop in for a photo?
The dates and times of Fred the Red’s appearances are below.
Wednesday 26 October
- 10:00 – 12:00 Virgin Money Store, 1 Princess Street, Albert Square, Manchester
- 14:00 – 16:00 Virgin Money Lounge, 98 King Street, Manchester
Thursday 27 October
- 10:00 – 12:00 Virgin Money Store, 34 Yorkshire Street, Oldham
- 14:30 – 16:30 Virgin Money Store, 20-22 Middleton Gardens, Middleton
Friday 28 October
- 10:00 – 12:00 Virgin Money Store, 53 Bradshawgate, Bolton
- 14:30 – 16:30 Virgin Money Store, 16 Great Underbank, Stockport
Win tickets for Man Utd v Arsenal
If you fancy being in with a chance to win tickets to see Man Utd take on Arsenal in the Premier League, just share a photo of yourself with Fred or the Cup on Instagram or Twitter using #IMetFredTheRed and we’ll enter you into the draw.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents.
- Employees of Virgin Money or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw cannot enter
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 10.00 on 26 October 2016 and will close at 23.59 on 2 November 2016 and any entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
3. How do you enter?
- Entrants need to share a photograph of them at a Virgin Money Store with the FA Cup and/or Fred the Red, with the hashtag #IMetFredTheRed to Twitter or Instagram.
- You can only enter once and you cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Prize Draw and the winner will be chosen at our discretion from all qualifying entrants.
5. What is the prize?
- The prize is two tickets per winner to the Manchester United v Arsenal match at Old Trafford on 19 November 2016.
- If the winner of the Prize is 16 or under they must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Additional tickets may be purchased as required, subject to availability.
- The prize will be issued subject to Manchester United’s standard match ticket terms and conditions which can be found at: http://www.manutd.com/pix/emails/Ticketing/2016/July/Match_Ticket_Terms_and_Conditions_2016-17.pdf
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Winners will be required to pay for their own travel and/or accommodation costs.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by 7 November 2016 either through Twitter or Instagram.
7. What else do you need to know?
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Twitter and/or Instagram. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Twitter and/or Instagram from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to us, not Twitter and/or Instagram.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- The winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian if the winner is 16 years of age or under) agrees to allow Virgin Money to (i) confirm the winner’s name and county of residence to other entrants; (ii) allow the winner’s personal information to be used to administer the Prize Draw; and (iii) for the winner’s Twitter and/or Instagram posts in connection with this Prize Draw to be used by us for non-paid publicity.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: I met Fred the Red Prize Draw, Marketing, Virgin Money plc, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.