Hasn’t time flown! It’s been 5 years since Virgin Money and Northern Rock came together and we launched our quest to make banking better.
It was this week five years ago that we set out on this quest and today we’ve published an update on the five promises we made back then.
So much has happened in such a short amount of time. All this week on our Facebook and Twitter pages we’re going to be looking back at some of the highlights, and sharing some of our favourite moments.
But we don’t just want to mark our achievements over the last five years…
Win £500 to celebrate your biggest achievement
To mark our anniversary and the progress we’ve made on our quest to make banking better, we’re launching a competition to help you celebrate your biggest achievement in the last five years.
We’ve got Five prizes of £500 available.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of Virgin Money or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw cannot enter.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 9am on 10 January 2017 and will close at 5.30pm on 20 January 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
3. How do you enter?
- Entrants can enter the Prize Draw by replying to our social media posts on Twitter or Facebook during the Entry Period with a comment sharing their biggest achievement in the last 5 years.
- You can only enter once and third party entries will not be accepted.
4. How will the winners be selected?
- Five winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants.
5. What is the Prize?
- Each winner will receive a cheque for £500 (the “Prize”)
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners through either Twitter or Facebook by 20 January 2017, or as soon as possible after the end of the Entry Period.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Facebook and/or Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to us, not Facebook and/or Twitter.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of a Prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- The Promoters decision is final.
8. Who is the Promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook and Twitter are not the Promoter of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook and/or Twitter.