Are you a Virgin Money Credit Card Customer? Have you always dreamt of taking on the London Marathon? Well here’s your chance to tick it off the bucket list!
Just comment on our Facebook post and tell us how much ticking the London Marathon off your bucket list would mean to you.
We’ll chose one lucky winner who will take on the challenge for Heads Together Virgin Money’s official charity of the year.
Take on the challenge for a good cause
Heads Together, Virgin Money’s official charity of the year is also the Virgin Money London Marathon Charity of the Year, and if you’re our lucky winner we’ll set you up a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page so you can help the thousands of runners hitting the streets of London this April to end the stigma and chance the conversation on mental health once and for all.
As a Heads Together runner the winner will be able to select one of our fantastic charity partners as their chosen charity. The vital funds raised by the team will support the vital help and services provided by Best Beginnings; CALM; Contact (military mental health roundtable); Place2Be; The Mix; YoungMinds; and, local branches of Mind.
When will I know if I have won?
We’ll be in contact with the lucky winner by the end of the day on Monday 30 January.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Who can enter?
- Virgin Money Credit Card Customers.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition cannot enter.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 16:00 pm at 27 January 2017 and will close at 09:00 am on 30 January 2017 (the “entry period”).
3. How do you enter?
- To enter the Competition you will need to comment on the Virgin Money London Marathon article posted on Facebook during the entry period explaining why you think you should win.
- By entering the Competition entrants accept that we can take reasonable steps to verify that they are a Virgin Money credit card customer. If we are unable verify an entrant is a Virgin Money credit card customer they will not be eligible for the Prize.
- You can only enter once.
- You can not enter on behalf of anyone else.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition and one winner will be chosen at our sole discretion from all qualifying entrants.
5. What is the Prize?
- One place in the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon taking place on 23 April 2017 (“the Prize”).
- The Prize is subject to further terms and condition which will be confirmed when the Prize is awarded.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be responsible for their own travel, accommodation and other expenses.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by 12:00pm on 30 January 2017 by sending the winner a message through Facebook. The winner may need to accept a request from our Virgin Money account to enable us to send the winner a message.
- The winner will need to reply to our message before 17:00pm 31 January 2017 to confirm they accept the Prize.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to fundraise for Heads Together through Virgin Money Giving and will endeavour to raise £250. A fundraising page will be setup for the winner once they confirm acceptance of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to abide by the General Conditions of Entry and the Event Conditions for the London Marathon, a copy of which can be found at www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/general-conditions-entry
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Credit Card Marathon Competition Virgin Money plc, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.