The BRIT Awards 2017 with Mastercard is the perfect opportunity to look at what’s been brilliant in the world of music over the past year. It’s also a chance for us to dish out some great prizes to ten lucky winners of our fiendish picture competition
Virgin Records acts have bagged a few gongs at The BRITs over the years, so now it’s time to see if you can join them in that winning feeling by entering our fiendish picture competition. We’ve got ten Virgin Experience Days vouchers worth £100 each to give away, so do pay attention while you’re watching this year’s ceremony!
All you have to do is follow us on Twitter or Facebook (or both to increase your chances) where we’ll be posting five image puzzles that you must solve to win. Each one is a nominee from The BRIT Awards 2017, but we’re not going to tell you which category it’s in – that would be too easy. Then reply to the post with your answer (ignore other answers – they might be wrong) and wait for the next one to appear. You can enter all ten if you like.
From Virgin Records to Virgin Money, our group has always been in the business of letting you have more notes. Now with our BRITs competition, we can give you experiences too.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter or anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw cannot enter.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 3:00pm on Wednesday 22 February 2017 and will close at 23:59pm on Friday 24 February 2017 (“the entry period”).
3. How do you enter?
- Entrants can enter the Prize Draw by replying to our social media posts on Twitter or Facebook during the Entry Period replying in the comments with your answer to the puzzle
- You can only enter once and third party entries will not be accepted.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- Ten winners will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants.
5. What is the Prize?
- A £100 Virgin Experience Days voucher that must be redeemed at http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk by 23:59pm on 23 June 2017.
- The Prize is subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the Prize is awarded.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners through either Twitter or Facebook by 6th March 2017, or as soon as possible after the end of the Entry Period.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Facebook and/or Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to us, not Facebook and/or Twitter.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of a Prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- The Promoters decision is final.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.