With Father’s Day just around the corner, we want to help you make your Hero feel as super as he makes you feel.
We had a fantastic time celebrating Random Acts of Kindness day recently, and with Father’s Day coming up we’re asking our Credit Card customers to nominate a father figure they think deserves to be spoilt.
Is there a ‘Super Dad’ in your life, or do you know someone who steps up to the role like a Hero? We want to hear from you! Maybe he taught you how to drive plus some expletives on the way, helped you move house without a complaint, been your chauffeur for years (cue “Do I look like a taxi?”), or maybe you just love his ultimate dad jokes, so you think he deserves a treat.
To nominate your Super Dad to be recognised this Father’s Day, all you need to do is dig out a great picture of you both and either:
- Post your image to Twitter or Instagram using #Spoilmysuperhero
- Comment under our post on Facebook
Then we will be in touch if you’re one of our favourite entries.
Need some inspiration for the perfect gift for Father’s Day? Our friends at Virgin Experience Days have had a little look at their top five gifts:
- Four Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo
- The View from The Shard with a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White’s London Steakhouse Co
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café for Two
- Thames Jet Boat Rush for Two
- 30 minute Flying Lesson
And remember, if you’re a Virgin Money customer you can get discount on over 2,000 experience days!
The competition has now closed. Here are our awesome winners:
— Ange (@elusiveshadow11) 10 June 2017
Terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions.
Who can enter?
- Only Virgin Money Credit Card Customers are eligible, anyone directly connected to the competition or operation of the competition cannot enter.
When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 10:00am on 8th June 2017 and will close at 12:00pm on 14th June 2017
How do you enter?
- To enter the Competition, you will need to post a photo of you and your nominated ‘father figure’:
- and comment on our Facebook post during the entry period; or
- on Twitter or Instagram using our hashtag #spoilmysuperhero during the entry period.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- Only one entry per person.
- By entering the Competition, you accept that we will take reasonable steps to verify that you are eligible to enter the Competition. If we are unable to verify that you are, then you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition and the five winners will be chosen at our discretion from all qualifying entrants
What is the prize?
- All selected winners will received a ‘Spoil my Superhero’ pack which will contain the following items.
- £200 worth of Virgin Experience Days Vouchers
- Novelty Mug
- £25 iTunes Voucher
- Virgin Wines Selection
- The prize is subject to further terms and condition which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Virgin Money reserves the right to amend or change the prize at it’s own discretion
How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners by their method of entry (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) on 15th June 2017 by 12:00pm.
What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Spoil My Superhero, Virgin Money plc, 1 Eagle Place SW1Y 6AF
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Twitter. By entering this Competition, you release Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Twitter.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.
- Twitter are not the promoter of this Competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Twitter.
Take a look at some of the fantastic entries