Know a little red devil who’d jump at the chance to be a UEFA Champions League mascot at Man Utd v Sevilla, courtesy of Mastercard®? Well they could be in luck!
We’ve teamed up with Mastercard®, Official Sponsor of the UEFA Champions League, to give away 2 mascot places for the Man Utd v Sevilla FC game at Old Trafford on 13 March.
Nominated fans just need to be aged between 7 and 9 years old and be 1.05m – 1.35m in height at the time of the match.
How to enter
All you need to do is send the name of your nomination to email@example.com and tell us why they deserve the spot.
There are 2 Prize packages available and each Prize package is for one adult and one child.
The Prize includes the opportunity for the child to be a mascot at Manchester United’s home leg of the UEFA Champions League last 16 tie against Sevilla FC.
The Prize also includes return transport from one address in the UK, 1 night 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin room, x2 tickets to the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 match between Manchester United and Sevilla FC at Old Trafford and UEFA Champions League branded Mastercard kit for the child to wear on the pitch, courtesy of Mastercard, Official Sponsor of the UEFA Champions League.
This is open to Virgin Money Man United card holders only
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
UEFA Champions League Mascot Prize Draw
- Who can enter?
- All Virgin Money customers with a Manchester United Credit Card, who are UK residents and are aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw cannot enter.
- When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 00:01am on 6 February 2018 and will close at 23:59 on 20 February 2018.
- How do you enter?
- To enter simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why your chosen nominee (a child who is eligible to be the mascot – see eligibility criteria below) deserves to win a Champions League mascot experience.
- You can only enter once.
- The Prize must be used by the winners in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
- How will the winner be selected?
- A winner will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants.
- What is the Prize?
- There are 2 Prize packages available.
- Each Prize package is for one adult and one child. The child must be aged between 7-9 and between 1.05m and 1.35m tall on the 13 March 2018 (the date of the match where the mascot experience will be fulfilled). The Prize includes the opportunity for the child to be a mascot at Manchester United’s home leg of the UEFA Champions League last 16 tie against Sevilla FC. The Prize also includes return transport from one address in the UK, 1 night 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin room, x2 tickets to the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 match between Manchester United and Sevilla FC at Old Trafford and UEFA Champions League branded Mastercard kit for the child to wear on the pitch (“the Prize”), courtesy of Mastercard, Official Sponsor of the UEFA Champions League.
- The Prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- The winners will be responsible for meeting any additional costs associated with the Prize.
- The Prize may be subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the Prize is awarded.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of the Prize or any part of the Prize is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the Prize will result in the Prize being withdrawn by us and the Prize will be declared null and void.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by email on 22 February 2018. We will attempt to contact the winner up to a maximum of three times. If no contact is made, we will draw another winner independently and at random.
- What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- By accepting the Prize, winners agree to adhere to all stadium regulations and the Terms and Conditions of the tickets that form part of their Prize. The stadium regulations will be provided to the winner once the winner has been confirmed.
- We reserve the right to remove any winners and/or guests who are not acting in adherence with stadium regulations.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to any person regardless if they have a valid ticket.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: UEFA Champions League Mascot Prize Draw, Virgin Money plc, Eagle Place, London, SWIY 6AF.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize/s impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.