We love all of our customers at Virgin Money and we want you to help share the love this Valentine’s Day!
We’re giving our Credit Card customers the chance to nominate a couple to receive a little treat from us to make their Valentine’s Day extra special.
Nominate a loved-up couple
Whether they’re the most loved up couple you know, or they just mean something special to you… Tell us about them in the comments section on our Facebook post and we’ll pick our favourites to receive a Virgin Experience Days couple’s collection voucher.
Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions apply
Valentine’s Day – Virgin Experience Day voucher Prize Draw
1. Who can enter?
- To nominate, you must be a Virgin Money Credit Cardholder
- Anyone directly connected to the competition or operation of the competition cannot enter.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 4pm on Friday 9 February 2018 and will close at 23:59pm on Friday 16th February 2018. (“the entry period”).
3. How do you enter?
- To enter you must leave a comment in the comments section on the Facebook post, nominating a couple and giving a reason why you think they deserve a treat.
- You can only enter once.
- You must be a Virgin Money Credit Card customer.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- Five winners will be chosen based on our favourite nominations.
5. What is the Prize?
- The prize available is a couple’s collection Virgin Experience Days voucher, value of £99.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- We will administer the prize to the entrant, not the nominees.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners by 20th February 2018 using the email address or telephone number provided to us during the application for the Credit Card. We will attempt to contact the winner up to a maximum of 3 times.
- Virgin Money reserves the right to select an alternative winner(s) using the same process but is not obliged to do so.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Virgin Money will use your personal information to administer the Prize Draw (including sharing the winners’ details with Virgin Money).
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Valentine’s Day – Prize Draw, Virgin Money, Gorse Stacks House, George Street, Chester, CH1 3EQ.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the prize/s impossible due to reasons beyond Virgin Money’s control and, accordingly, Virgin Money may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the initiative and you agree that no liability shall attach to Virgin Money as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
- The promoter is Virgin Money plc (company number 06952311 and registered office at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL).
- Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Virgin Experience Days are not the promoters of this Prize Draw.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.