** Winners for this competition have been announced on our Facebook page.
Are you part of Manchester United’s most fanatical family? Do you and your Man Utd loving friends rarely leave the house without a team scarf and red face-paint?
We’re searching for the biggest Man Utd fan family in the UK and have seven hospitality tickets for the Manchester Utd v Swansea City game on 31 March to give away once we find them. To enter the competition simply share a picture of you and your fan family underneath our post over on social.
Not only will the biggest Man Utd fan family win hospitality tickets, we’ll also throw in:
- transport to and from the game from anywhere in the UK
- overnight accommodation after the game
Terms and conditions are below
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents
- Aged 16 or over
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter
- Anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition cannot enter
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 9am on 28 February 2018 and will close at 11.59pm on 13 March 2018.
3. How do you enter?
- To enter the competition you will need to post a photo which you believe shows off why you and your Man Utd fan family deserves to win the prize. You do not need to be related to your guests in order to enter.
- The photo must be posted within the comments of either the Facebook or Twitter campaign posts.
- You must seek permission from everyone included in the photo before entering the photo into the competition.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else
4. How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition and the winner will be chosen at our discretion from all qualifying entrants
5. What is the prize?
- A hospitality experience for the winner plus 6 guests at the Man Utd v Swansea game at Old Trafford on 31 March 2018.
- The prize also includes return transport, from anywhere in the UK, and overnight accommodation for all 7 guests in a Manchester hotel of our choice on either 30 or 31 March 2018
- The prize is subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by 15 March 2018 via social media. We will attempt to contact the winner up to a maximum of 3 times.
- We will need the winner to accept the prize by confirming via email to email@example.com by 16 March 2018 and provide names of all those attending by 21 March 2018.
- Virgin Money reserves the right to select an alternative winner(s) using the same process but is not obliged to do so.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You agree that any personal information provided can be used by us to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you. This may include information about other firms’ products although we will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Man Utd Hospitality Package, Virgin Money plc, Lindisfarne 2nd floor, Jubilee House, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.