We’re almots at the end of our eight weeks of #marathonchallenge – for week seven, we’re asking you to put your writing cap on and share a motivational message with runners everywhere.
Check our the image on our social media and give it your best motivational caption to win.
And don’t forget to check back next Monday when we’ll be launching our final #marathonchallenge
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Who can enter?
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw cannot enter.
- When can you enter?
- The entry period will begin at 12:00 on 11 April 2018 and will close at 23:59 on 15 April 2018.
- How do you enter?
- Reply to our post on twitter @VMGiving
- OR comment on our post on Facebook
- How will the winner be selected?
- We will pick our favourite entry from all valid entries.
- Each entrant can win once.
- What is the Prize?
- The prize is one of three £100 donations on your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page
- If you do not have a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page, a donation will be made via Virgin Money Giving to the charity of your choice
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by social media.
- If we do not receive a reply within 48 hours, we will pick a new winner.
- What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money Giving to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Running London Challenge, Virgin Money plc, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize/s impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.