For a few glorious seasons at the turn of the century, Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole forged one of the finest strike partnerships in Manchester United’s history.
Scoring 53 goals in their first season together (46 in the next), their slick, telepathic interplay lit up Old Trafford and many other famous grounds around Europe. And this legendary double played a memorable role in United’s legendary treble.
It was Cole’s goal that sealed the Premier League title against Tottenham. In the group game against Barcelona, the pair combined for one of the club’s great European goals. And those strikes in the 2nd leg away to Juventus helped seal a place in the Champions League Final.
An unrivalled duo during a golden year of silverware. One of United’s best ever double acts.
And now we’re introducing the new Virgin Money Double Take E-ISA and E-Saver – savings accounts designed for Man Utd fans and their money. Find out more.
Win one of three replica shirts signed by Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole
To celebrate the incredible partnership, we will be giving you the chance to win one of three replica shirts signed by Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole.
Keep an eye on our Virgin Money Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning. All you need to do is comment on our Facebook posts with the correct answers.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1 – Who can enter?
- All UK residents
- Aged 16 or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition cannot enter.
2 – When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 9am on 14 August 2018 and will close at 11.59pm on 7 September 2018. (“Entry Period”)
3 – How do you enter?
- To enter the Competition you will need to answer the question(s) correctly which will be posted on our Facebook page.
- Your answer must be posted within the comments section of our Facebook campaign post.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
4 – How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the Entry Period will be entered into the Competition and three winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entrants after the Entry Period.
5 – What is the prize?
- A Man Utd replica shirt signed by Dwight York and Andy Cole.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6 – How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by 14 September 2018 via Facebook. We will attempt to contact the winner up to a maximum of three times.
- We will need the winner to accept the prize by confirming via Facebook and provide their name and address to send the prize to.
7 – What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Man Utd Hospitality Package, Virgin Money plc, Lindisfarne 2nd floor, Jubilee House, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8 – Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.