To continue our celebration of Legendary Doubles, we are delighted to offer the opportunity to win one of three Manchester United shirts signed by 95/96 double-winning legends!
All you need to do is visit our Facebook page and answer the following;
Who did United beat in the 1996 FA Cup final?
You can find the terms and conditions of the competition at the bottom of this page and we also need to make you aware that we will need you to confirm your name, postal address and email address in order to provide the prize.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1 – Who can enter?
- All UK residents
- Aged 16 or over at the date of entry.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition cannot enter.
2 – When can you enter?
- The entry period will open on 3 December 2018 and will close at 11.59pm on 10 December 2018 (“Entry Period”)
3 – How do you enter?
- To enter the Competition you will need to answer the question(s) correctly which will be posted on our Facebook page.
- Your answer must be posted within the comments section of our Facebook campaign post.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
4 – How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the Entry Period will be entered into the Competition and three winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entrants after the Entry Period.
5 – What is the prize?
- A Manchester United shirt signed by 2 players from the 95/96 double-winning legends.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
6 – How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner via Facebook. We will attempt to contact the winner up to a maximum of three times.
- We will need the winner to accept the prize by confirming via Facebook and provide their name and the address to send the prize to.
7 – What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Man Utd Hospitality Package, Virgin Money plc, Lindisfarne 2nd floor, Jubilee House, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook.
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8 – Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.