As it’s nearly Christmas, we’re spreading some cheer with a Christmas themed giveaway on our @VirginMoneyInt Twitter account.
To be in with a chance of winning a case of Virgin wines, you must be on the Virgin Money intermediary panel, and:
1. Follow @VirginMoneyInt (if you’re already following us that’s great!).
2. Comment your answer to the below post:
“Christmas dinner wouldn’t be the same without a side splitting cracker joke for us to groan at. Reply to this post with your best, worst cracker joke before 5pm today (18 December 2018) and intermediaries can win a case of Virgin Wines. Terms apply.”
A panel of judges made up of Virgin Money intermediary colleagues will pick the best answer from all eligible comments, and notify the winner by Friday 21 December 2018.
You can find the terms and conditions of the competition at the bottom of this page and we also need to make you aware of the following information:
• We will need you to confirm your name, email address and the firm you work for to check you’re eligible and send the prize to you.
• If you win, we’d love to announce it on Twitter (including the comment you shared to win). We’ll ask you for your consent to do this before we do.
• If you allow us to announce that you won the competition on Twitter, but later change your mind, we can remove the post for you. To request that, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Who is eligible?
– Anyone who is registered on the Virgin Money intermediary panel.
– Anyone directly connected to the Giveaway or operation of the Giveaway cannot enter.
– What are the key dates?
– The Giveaway will open at 9am on Tuesday 18 December 2018 and close at 17:00 on the same day (“the entry period”).
What will happen?
– Entry is by replying to the competition tweet with an answer to the question.
– Entrants must be a follower of the @VirginMoneInt twitter account.
How will the winner be selected?
– A winning entry will be chosen by a panel of judges made up of intermediary colleagues from the valid entries.
What is the prize?
– One case of Virgin Wines (6 bottles).
– There is one case of wine to give away.
– The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
How do you know if you have won?
– We will contact you to tell you that you have won via Twitter.
What else do you need to know?
– Your personal information will be used to administer the Giveaway.
– You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
– The Giveaway is subject to English law.
– Events may occur which render the Giveaway itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Giveaway and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Who is the promoter?
– We are Virgin Money plc.
– Our company number is 06952311.