Whether you’re a first-time buyer, buy-to-letter, looking to move or improve, our Homeowner – Meet the Experts events on 2 February will have all the guidance you need to make owning property a doddle.
Held in the unique setting of our Virgin Money Lounges, our experts will host 30 minute interactive talks on a range of property buying topics, including:
- All you need to know about applying for a residential or buy-to-let mortgage. Our mortgage experts will talk through deposits, fees and different types of mortgage products.
- How to find the perfect buy-to-let property and top tips on how to market your property to find the right tenants quickly.
- How to save money while doing your bit for the environment too, with advice on the latest and most cost effective eco-friendly improvements that can push up your property value and reduce running costs.
- All you need to know about the legal process of buying a property, including how to avoid delays, understanding fees and the action you can take should things go wrong.
- How to plan the perfect renovation to add value and make your home work better for your family. Our experts will talk through all things renovations, extensions and home design. They’ll also help you understand how colours, aromas and lighting can make your property stand out for the right reasons and which design disasters are a big turn off for potential buyers and tenants.
In addition to our expert talks, guests can also visit local experts and businesses at their expo stands throughout the day, to gain more personalised information and guidance on all of the above topics.
Spaces at the talks will be strictly limited, so let us know you’re attending by reserving your free ticket today.
We will be in touch via email to confirm the timings of our specialist talks nearer the time of the event, at which point you can let us know which ones you’d like to attend.
To book a space at an event near you, just follow the links below to our Eventbrite listings.