We’ve got a case of Virgin Wines that we’re looking to give away to one of our intermediary partners on social media.
How does it work?
To be in with a chance of winning, you must be registered on the Virgin Money intermediary panel, and:
1. Follow both @VirginMoneyInt and @OpenworkAdviser on Twitter (if you’re already following that’s great!).
2. Like the below post (it’s pinned to the top of our Twitter page):
New limited edition January service promise. For residential remortgage cases up to 65% LTV, we’ll issue an Offer in five days of receiving your fully-packaged application. This applies to applications submitted in January, terms apply https://t.co/3w8nfi4yip pic.twitter.com/ygYN5wkgFS
— Virgin Money Intermediaries (@VirginMoneyInt) January 14, 2019
That’s it, it’s as easy as that. We’ll pick the winner at random from the people who have entered once the competition closes at 4pm on 31 January 2019.
You can find the terms and conditions of the competition at the bottom of this page, but we need to make you aware of the following information:
• We will need you to confirm your name, email address and the firm you work for in order for us to fulfil the prize.
• Your personal information will be used to administer the competition.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Who is eligible?
– Mortgage intermediaries registered on the Virgin Money intermediary panel. UK residents only.
– Anyone directly connected to the Giveaway or operation of the Giveaway cannot enter.
What are the key dates?
– The Giveaway will open on Monday 14 January at 9am and close at 4pm on Thursday 31 January (“the entry period”)
What will happen?
– Entry is by liking the competition Tweet.
– Entrants must be a follower of the @VirginMonetInt and @OpenworkAdviser Twitter accounts.
How will the winner be selected?
– Winners will be chosen at random from the valid entries.
What is the Prize?
– A case of Virgin Wines (a mixed case of 12 bottles).
– No cash alternative will be offered.
How do you know if you have won?
– We will contact you to tell you that you have won via Direct Message on Twitter.
What else do you need to know?
– We will need you to confirm your name, email address and the firm you work for in order for us to fulfil the prize.
– Your personal information will be used to administer the Giveaway.
– You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
– The Giveaway is subject to English law.
– Events may occur which render the Giveaway itself or the awarding the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Giveaway and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Who is the promoter?
– We are Virgin Money plc.
– Our company number is 06952311.
– Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.