To celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day on Sunday 17 February we’re running a giveaway over on @VirginMoneyInt. We want our registered intermediary partners to tell us what they do for their customers to put a smile on their face.
To be in with a chance of winning one of three £100 Virgin Money Experience Days vouchers, you must be on the Virgin Money intermediary panel, and:
1. Follow @VirginMoneyInt (if you’re already following us that’s great!).
2. Comment your answer to the below Tweet:
As its ‘Random Acts of Kindness’ week, we’d love to hear about the things our intermediary partners do to surprise their customers and really make them smile. Comment your answer below and you could win a £100 Virgin Experience Days voucher. Terms apply https://t.co/bhTCC4cqnf
— Virgin Money Intermediaries (@VirginMoneyInt) February 12, 2019
It’s as easy as that. We’ll pick the winners at random from the people who have entered once the competition closes at 4pm on Friday 15 February.
You can find the terms and conditions of the competition at the bottom of this page and we also need to make you aware of the following information:
• We will need you to confirm your name, email address and the firm you work for to check you’re eligible and send the prize to you.
• If you win, we’d love to announce it on Twitter (including the comment you shared to win). We’ll ask you for your consent to do this before we do.
• If you allow us to announce that you won the competition on Twitter, but later change your mind, we can remove the post for you. To request that, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Who is eligible?
• Anyone who is registered on the Virgin Money intermediary panel.
• Anyone directly connected to the Giveaway or operation of the Giveaway cannot enter.
What are the key dates?
• The Giveaway will open at 9am on Tuesday 12 February and close at 16pm on Friday 15 February (“the entry period”).
What will happen?
• Entry is by replying to the competition tweet with an answer to the question.
• Entrants must be a follower of the @VirginMoneyInt twitter account.
How will the winner be selected?
• Winners will be chosen at random from the valid entries.
What is the prize?
• £100 Virgin Experience Days Voucher.
• There are three vouchers to giveaway.
• The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
How do you know if you have won?
• We will contact you to tell you that you have won via Twitter.
What else do you need to know?
• Your personal information will be used to administer the Giveaway.
• You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
• The Giveaway is subject to English law.
• Events may occur which render the Giveaway itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control. Accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Giveaway and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Who is the promoter?
• We are Virgin Money plc.
• Our company number is 06952311.