Help inspire your fellow runners and fundraisers by taking part in our first #MarathonChallenge and you could be in with a chance of winning a £100 donation to your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page.
What’s really surprised you about your #MarathonChallenge? Perhaps you never expected training for the Virgin Money London Marathon to be so much fun? Maybe you have been blown away by the support you’ve received ? Or maybe you are just chuffed to be back in those skinny jeans from 3 years ago?
We’ll be sharing our favourites across our social channels.
“The thing that has surprised me most about my #MarathonChallenge is…”
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Who can enter?
• Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw cannot enter.
• You may enter multiple times from different platforms but each person can only win once per week (or do we want to say once overall?)
2. When can you enter?
• The entry period will begin on 25 March 2019 and will close at 23:59 on 28 March 2019.
3. How do you enter?
• Reply to our post on twitter @VMGiving
• OR comment on our post on Facebook
• OR comment on our post on Instagram
4. How will the winner be selected?
• A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.
• Each entrant can win once. 5. What is the Prize?
• The prize is one/one of three £100 donations on your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page
• If you do not have a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page, a donation will be made via Virgin Money Giving to charity partner, Dementia Revolution, or to a charity of your choice
• No cash alternative will be offered. 6. How do you know if you have won?
• We will notify the winner by social media.
• If we do not receive a reply within the time specified, we will pick a new winner.
7. What else do you need to know?
• Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
• You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
• The winners agree to allow Virgin Money Giving to confirm their names and counties of residence to other entrants.
• You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Marathon Challenge, Virgin Money plc, 28 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AF
• You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to us, not Facebook.
• The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
• Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize/s impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
• We are Virgin Money plc.
• Our company number is 06952311.
• Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
• Facebook, Twitter or Instagram are not the promoter of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.