The winner of this competition has been contacted.
Do you wanna Rock and Roll All Nite with KISS on their End of the Road World Tour? You could win access to a private space for you and your guests on 16 July 2019 to watch KISS at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow.
We’ve borrowed the keys to Clydesdale Bank’s private Vault at the SSE Hydro and we are searching for a KISS superfan plus three guests to see KISS on their final tour. All we need you to do is show us why you should be in with a chance of winning this fantastic experience.
So get your face paint on, stand beside your KISS memorabilia, show us that Gene Simmons tongue or whatever it is that tells us why you deserve this fantastic KISS package. Post a picture by either adding to the comments under our Facebook post , Instagram post or tweet us @VirginMoney using the hashtag #KISSTheVault
Not only could you win access to the private vault for you and three friends, we’ll also throw in:
- transport to and from Glasgow from anywhere in the UK for all four of you
- overnight accommodation on the night of the gig for all four of you (up to 2 rooms)
We’ll be picking the winners at random from all the eligible entries, and will notify the winners by 8 July.
You can find the terms and conditions of the competition at the bottom of this page and we also need to make you aware of the following information:
- We will need you to confirm your name and email address in order for us to provide the tickets.
- If you win, we’d love to announce it on Twitter. We’ll ask you for your consent first.
- If you allow us to announce that you have won the competition on Twitter, but later change your mind, we can remove the post for you. To request that, please send an email to email@example.com
Terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents aged 16 or over
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter
- Anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition cannot enter
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at 1pm on 24 June 2019 and will close at 23:59 on 7 July 2019.
3. How do you enter?
- To enter the competition you will need to post a photo which shows that you are a KISS superfan
- The photo must be posted within the comments of the KISS Competition Facebook post or tweeted using @VirginMoney and the hashtag #KISSTheVault.
- You must seek permission from everyone included in the photo before entering the photo into the competition.
- We will only accept one entry from each person.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into the Competition and the winner will be chosen at random.
5. What is the prize?
- Access to the vault, a private area within the SEE Hydro to see KISS on their Worlds End Tour on 16 July 2019.
- The prize also includes return transport to Glasgow from anywhere in the UK, and overnight accommodation for all 4 guests in a Glasgow hotel of our choice on 16 July 2019
- The prize is subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by 8 July 2019 via social media.
- We will attempt to contact the winner up to a maximum of 3 times.
- We will need the winner to accept the prize by confirming via email to THEVAULT@virginmoney.com by 8 July 2019 and provide names of all those attending by 9 July 2019.
- Virgin Money reserves the right to select an alternative winner(s) using the same process but is not obliged to do so.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- You agree that any personal information provided can be used by us to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- This may include information about other firms’ products although we will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Kiss The Vault Competition, Virgin Money plc, Lindisfarne 2nd floor, Jubilee House, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
- You understand and agree that you are providing your information to us and not Facebook.
- By entering this Competition, you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Competition. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to us, not Facebook. The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc. Our company number is 06952311. Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook are not the promoter of this Competition.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook.