With Virgin Money Giving you can make it really easy for your supporters to donate to you, as a way to increase what you raise for a particular campaign or to secure regular support.
Make donating easy by creating deeplinks – links that have prefilled instructions so you can personalise at what point your supporters land in our donation journey.
How to create deeplinks
We’ve pulled together a guide on how to do it here. Plus we’ve created a brand new set of donation buttons for you to share with your supporters. Add them to your website, emails or social media, and make donating faster and easier.
Win Virgin Money London Marathon places
To encourage our charities to make the most of this opportunity to grow their fundraising income, we’re giving our charities the chance to win Virgin Money London Marathon places with every direct donation they receive.
Every direct donation your charity receives from now until the end of October 2018, will put you in the running to win one of five Virgin Money London Marathon places for 2019.
Whether it’s a one off direct donation, a regular commitment or a donation to a specific appeal or campaign, each donation will get you one entry into our amazing prize draw.
Every Virgin Money London Marathon place could be worth £2,000 to your charity, and the more donations you get, the more chances you have of winning.
So boost your fundraising income and give your charity a shot at the starting line.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the “Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 Direct Donation Charity Prize Draw” (“Prize Draw“) is open to all charities registered and live on the Virgin Money Giving website, and who receive a direct donation, either through a one-off donation, a regular donation, or a donation to a campaign page through the Virgin Money Giving website. This does not include donations made to fundraising pages.
- Every direct donation to a charity within the prize draw period gains that charity one entry into the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw will open at 00:01 21 June 2018 and will close at midnight on 31 October 2018. Winners will be notified within 14 days of the competition close date.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and five winning entries will be drawn independently and at random.
- The winning entries of the prize draw will each receive a 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon place. The places are not transferable to other charities or future years.
- The winning entries’ runners must also adhere to the terms of the Virgin Money London Marathon: https://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/general-conditions-entry/
- The winning entries’ runners must be registered with the Virgin Money London Marathon, by the end of January 2019.
- The winning entries’ runners must fundraise using a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page for the official Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 event.
- The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm the name of the charity to other entrants.
- The winners names will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving “Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 Direct Donation Charity Prize Draw”, Discovery House, 4 Whiting Road, Norwich, NR4 6EJ.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The winners may be asked, but are not under an obligation, to participate in non paid publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 027833492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”)