- This event has passed.
Glasgow: Beginners Guide to Social Media for SMEs
25 September, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£65
Join Greg Friel – Frielance Music & Media for his Seminar/Workshop at the Glasgow Lounge on 25 September 9:30am – 1:00pm.
Are you totally confused about Social Media?
Are you wondering…
- What should I be doing on Facebook?
- What is the point of Twitter?
- Should I be on Instagram?
- How can I use Linkedin to grow my business?
If you’re a Small Business struggling to get started then this is perfect for you as it’s designed for the absolute beginner to Social Media.
This workshop is all about Social Media content creation. The different kinds of content that you should be creating and where you should be sharing them to help build brand awareness and market your business.
It will help you:-
• Identify the right kind of content for your business.
• Learn about the importance of leveraging your personal brand online.
• The three pillars of content-What they are and how to use them.
• Some useful apps that can help you create that content
• An introduction to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter. The differences between these platforms and why that matters.
• Work on getting into the “Social Media Mindset”
• The importance of Brand and Marketing
• Help you to develop your own Content Strategy
For more information on the workshop content, what to bring with you and to book your place see Eventbrite.