- This event has passed.
Glasgow: Dance and empower yourself
11 March, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us at the Glasgow Lounge on Sunday 11th March where Magda will host a ‘Dance and Empower yourself’ workshop.
Dancing helps people to come out of their shell and express themselves. Come along and learn some simple Salsa steps. But don’t worry, no previous dance experience is required.
Do you think you have two left feet and don’t like dancing? That’s fine… there’s no pressure to dance and you can still participate in the self–development part of the workshop.
This will focus on your full potential and how to start living your dream. There will be three speakers who will share their inspirational stories about their journey with dancing and living their dream abroad. You’ll talk about building your confidence and living out of your comfort zone.
Come and meet open minded people like you!
For more information, click here.
The plan for the workshop is:
- 12.00 – 12.30: Welcome
- 12.30 – 1.00: Salsa Class
- 1.00 – 1.20: Emilo’s talk about his book “Never Give up”
- 1.20 – 1.40: Suzie’s talk on how dancing changed her life
- 1.40 – 2.00: Joao’s talk on how dancing changed his life
- 2.00 – 2.10: Break
- 2.10 – 3.00: Self-development workshop lead by Magda