- This event has passed.
Glasgow: Effective Networking Skills Workshop
27 March @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£43
Join us on Wednesday 27 March 9.00am – 12.30pm at the Glasgow Lounge for an Effective Networking Skills Workshop with “Scotland’s Mr Networking” – Colin McKeand.
Is your face to face NETworking NOTworking?
Would you like to find those key connections that lead you to meaningful referrals, new clients and more sales from your networking activities?
Discover the secrets of successful networking that no one ever told you about, until now.
The ability to network successfully can be one of the greatest assets in business, a top route to new sales, and access to new key connections. However, if no thought and planning goes into your networking activities, it can become frustrating and demotivating with little return on your investment of time, effort, energy and money.
Effective networking isn’t a result of luck, it is a skill and a process that needs to be learned, but if practised properly it can bring great business and personal rewards.
Colin has broken down the networking process into five main stages, which you will all cover together in detail.
1. Why network in the first place – what are you looking to achieve?
2. Preparing for all your networking activities so you get the maximum benefit.
3. What to do and say at all the events and meetings you attend, or any environment you may find yourself in.
4. Following Up after your networking meeting/s activities.
5. Developing key long term relationships and keeping in touch with your network for referrals and sales.
For more information and to book your place see Eventbrite.