- This event has passed.
Glasgow: Virgin Money Glasgow, Talent Night
1 December, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm£5
In its third successful year, the Virgin Money Glasgow Lounge Talent Night promises to be an entertaining evening on Friday 1st December 6.00pm – 8.00pm.
Make sure you book your tickets to come along and be entertained by a range of fantastic acts – and help us to raise money for charity. Book on Eventbrite or by popping in and speaking with one of the Glasgow Lounge team.
Tickets are a suggested donation of £5, with all money going to Teenage Cancer Trust – Virgin Money’s Charity of the Year.
Drinks will also be available at our cash bar in exchange for suggested donations to our charity (photo ID may be requested when purchasing alcohol).
We still have a few spaces available for Acts to take part. So if you’re a singer, musician, comedian or magician we want to hear from you. Your talent could even be something totally different, something we’ve never seen before. Maybe you can solve a Rubik’s cube with your feet or juggle antique vases? Or if you know someone who might fit the bill, let them know!
It’s just for fun, but there’s even a £100 cash prize on the night for the best performance, judged by our audience panel.
To take part, please pop in and speak to one of our Glasgow Lounge team at Virgin Money, 145 Queen Street, Glasgow or call us on 0141 221 1952.
Glasgow Talent Night’ Terms and Conditions (“Competition”)
Who can enter?
- The Competition is open to all UK residents
- Under 18 entrants must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Competition.
- Virgin Money plc reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Competition or operation of the Competition cannot enter.
When can you enter?
- You can enter the Competition by attending the Virgin Money Glasgow Lounge Talent Night on Friday 1st December 2017.
How do you enter?
- You can enter the Competition by taking part in the Virgin Money Glasgow Lounge Talent Night on Wednesday 1st December 2017.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
How will the winner be selected?
- One Winner will be notified on the day.
- The Winner will be chosen by the audience on the day.
- The audience will vote for their Winner via a score sheet after all performances have taken place.
What is the prize?
- £100 cash (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. There are no alternatives and the Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
Other Legal Terms
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the Winner’s name and county in any materials relating to this Competition, whether printed or via digital channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blog platforms.
- We shall comply with all relevant data protection legislation.
- Our decision is binding in all matters and discussion in relation to our decisions shall not be entered into.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as required. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your reference.
What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Competition.
- The Winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the Winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Talent Night at the Glasgow Lounge, Virgin Money plc, 1 Eagle Place, 5th floor, London SW1Y 6AF
- The Competition is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.