- This event has passed.
Glasgow: WordPress Website Training
14 October @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm£190
Join Jessica Thomas here at the Glasgow Lounge on Monday 14 October, 10.00am – 4.30pm for her WordPress Website Workshop.
This one day training course will give you all the tools you need to create your very own WordPress website. By the end of the training day your website could be live online for all to see!
By the end of the training day you will know how to:
• Design a website from scratch.
• Plan your site structure and add navigation.
• Customise your website design (the simple way!)
• Add images, text and videos.
• Add forms.
• Use plugins with tips on the essential ones for your site.
• Add social networks.
• Monitor your web traffic and your appearance in search results.
The training includes one year’s free hosting. Assistance is provided to help you set up and purchase a domain name. If you already own a domain name, I will help you transfer your new site over to it.
Who is this course for?
• Anyone who wants to be able to set up a website themselves.
• People who currently own a WordPress website but want the skills to be able to update it themselves and know how it works.
• Anyone who wants to control their own website.
• Anyone who is looking to start a career creating websites for other people.
• People wanting to avoid making mistakes on their website.
• People who panic that if something goes wrong they will completely ruin their website.
• Individuals wanting to maintain, update and post regular content on their website.
• Anyone wanting to get a deeper understanding of WordPress for SEO purposes.
For lots more information about what you’ll learn and go away with, and to book your place, please see Eventbrite.