- This event has passed.
Glasgow: Writing for Social Media Workshop by Google Digital Garage
11 October, 2018 @ 12:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
Join us at the Virgin Money Glasgow Lounge on Thursday 18 October from 12.30pm to 2.00pm, for the ‘Writing for Social Media‘ workshop by Google Digital Garage.
Are you a small businesses or aspiring social media marketer?
Would you like to learn how to create compelling content and develop a tone of voice that’s right for your business?
The Google Digital Garage ‘Writing for Social Media’ workshop is aimed at small business owners and aspiring social media marketers who want advice on how to develop a tone of voice that suits their business on social media.
We’ll cover writing techniques for when space is limited online, and how to respond to customer’s comments and complaints on social media.
What will I learn?
– How to develop a brand tone of voice for a business on social media
– Writing techniques to help hone writing for small spaces online
– The different ways of responding to customer complaints on social media
There will be time after to chat with the Digital Garage Team after if you have specific questions.
We are also delivering two other workshops, so why not book on them too:
• Social Media Strategy at 10.00am – 11.30am
• Get Your Business Visible Online at 3.00pm – 4.30pm
Who is it for?
Small businesses or aspiring social media marketers.
How long is it?
Up to 1 hour 30 minutes.
For more information and to book your place, see Eventbrite.