- This event has passed.
London Eagle Place: Virgin Money Red Talk – How to Attract and Retain Top Talent
31 July, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join us in the Eagle Place Lounge on 31 July for the second of our Virgin Money Red Talks.
Virgin has spent the past 40 years building businesses big and small, in every industry where we could make a difference. Now we want to put that passion and experience to good use, so here at Virgin Money we’re finding ways to help UK businesses save, grow and thrive.
Virgin Money Red Talks are a new series of free, thought-provoking breakfast sessions, led by independent experts, focused on helping small businesses grow.
So, if you’re a small business owner, join us for breakfast in the Virgin Money London Eagle Place Lounge where Alex Patten, Head of People, and Hannah Townsend, People Partner, from creative and recruitment company Wiser, will be hosting an interactive session that will look at:
- How to employ people who are a good organisational fit
- Spotting new recruits who’ll bring different ways of thinking to develop the business financially and culturally
- The importance of a company’s culture in attracting and retaining talent
- Diversity and the importance of broadening the definition of talent
- How to retain good employees to grow the organisation, reduce overheads and achieve better business outcome.
We’ll be providing a complimentary breakfast of pastries, fruit, teas and coffees for you to enjoy and following the talk we’ve planned plenty of time for Q&As and networking. If you’d like to stay on at the Lounge, where you can make use of free Wi-Fi and relaxed work-space once the session has finished, you’re more than welcome. We’ll even give you a guest pass to come back another day
Book your tickets via Eventbrite