- This event has passed.
Sheffield: BREAKFAST BRIEFING – A strong business case for employee health and wellbeing
21 November, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join us at the Virgin Money Sheffield Lounge on Wednesday 21 November – 8:30am – 10am for “A strong business case for employee health and well-being with Andrew Picken.”
Andrew Picken has worked in Public Health with the NHS and Private Sector for over 10 years featuring his projects with the department of health, articles published with HR Zone and award winning health and well-being programmes he has developed in business and communities.
As an added benefit Paul Smith is in attendance, Paul is former England’s strongest man 2016 (youngest man in history to win it at 22 years of age), a Guinness World Record holder and the World’s strongest junior 2017 he won out in Canada. Featuring on television Paul will give a short talk on his journey in the sport and how this relates to business. A business breakfast with a ‘STRONG’ reason to take employee Health and Well-being seriously.
- Learn about Move More and partners – the Cities ambition to become the most active City in the UK by 2020
- Musculoskeletal issues in the workplace and the role of physical activity as a medicine
- Public Health England’s growing focus on workplace health and the National picture.
- Business benefits beyond just workforce health improvements.
- How Health and well-being can enhance brand
- Examples of best practice and tips on how to start introducing H&W Initiatives across business
- Access to Local and Regional resource and support
Get your free tickets via Eventbrite.